Monday, January 9

Poetry and Regret

I just listened to the voice post I left over the weekend and I am considering sewing my mouth shut.

Anyway! Now for the poetry buffs out there, some more knowledge from the main man of morning drive, David Lee Roth. I present to ye...

ROTHKU

Sometimes kids need to be restrained.
I think I sexually molested an entire generation.
They're gonna grow up like Mariah Carey's Sister
--------------------
I got a kayak I put a sail on
Not the kind of freedom you get from a box of Maxi-Pads.
I call it Tilty Pleasure
------------------
American Indians are buying America back one slot machine at a time
I am the keeper of the tribal knowledge
Shuffalo to Buffalo
In case you missed the first installment of Rothku, you can check it out HERE
I'm lazy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diamond Dave was one of my childhood idols. I tried so hard to do those damn highkicks.

0000 said...

God, if him and Gary Busey had a love child...

Anonymous said...

That makes me nervous about American Indians. We'd better start hording slot machines before they get them all.

Have you ever heard the song "Van Halen" by NERF HERDER? Check it out, it's hysterical.

Becky said...

I can highkick like none other. I do it all the time off my amps.

I can't wait to get home and listen to your drunk ramblings...they always touch the heart so.

Becky said...

I can highkick like none other. I do it all the time off my amps.

I can't wait to get home and listen to your drunk ramblings...they always touch the heart so.

v said...

Umm, idle, i think they did. Meet Danny Bonaduce.

Jay said...

This guy is in the wrong corner of entertainment. If he starred in a series of videos wear people full-force kicked him in the balls, he would be a smash hit.