Friday, February 10

Some things I dreamt this week

- Distracting submarines and then dodging their torpedoes underwater

- trying to assassinate Pat Morita , who apparently became the leader of a small nation.

- failing in my assassination attempt because the night vision gun wouldn't fire

- receiving a back massage from a naked lady while an old timey kinda family was in the next room having coffee cake

- being lost in the wilderness looking for my dog and dodging lions

- My dog trying to mate with a Tiger to create some kind of Schnauger.

- hanging out on a couch with Hillary and hayley Duff and being strangely attracted to Hillary despite the fact I dislike her in real life partially because she is weird looking and partially because she dates a whiney douchebag. It's those fuckin icebreaker whatever the shit commercials. Messin me up

- Roy Schieder, not in a bean bag chair


All in all it was a slow week. Probably because of the lack of sleep and that guy who keeps breaking into my house and waking me up by trying to suck milk from my nipples.

7 comments:

Becky said...

LMAO...i know i say that alot but seriously sitting here crying from laughter.

I got to start keeping a log of my dreams...they are so far out, prob has something to do with the fact I have a nice glass of warm milk and hit of lsd before bed everynight.

Anonymous said...

I probably shouldn't say this in public, but I swear to god I lactated a little over the summer, probably due to emotional stress -- if that's even possible.

Milky sauce dribbled out of my left man nip. I just stared at it... I was too sad to care.

JOSEPH MASSEY

0000 said...

Wow. You have some pretty awesome dreams.

But none of Chompy? You dream about Hilary and Tranny Duff and can't dream about your own little afro'd ferret? Must be sippin on becky's lsd'd milk.

v said...

sorry about breaking into your house dude. you have a great rack though.

fin.

Jay said...

Apparently you have an overactive imagination even when you're unconcscious. If I could spy on your dreams a la J-Lo in The Cell, I can only inagine the moster laughs/arousal that would occur.

Chief Scientist said...

I just hate that someone got to the 'great rack' joke before I did.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Pat Morita already dead?
Were you trying to kill his zombie?