Friday, December 19

The Real Deal

I'm not a religious person by any means, but I can't help but feel the love of the Lord fill my body whenever Evander Holyfield fights. He is a Warrior of God. You can see the strength of his convictions in the way he fights and his dedication to spreading the love of God by the 11 children he has with numerous different women (according to wikipedia the number is "at least 11").

Tomorrow night Evander, now 46 years old, takes on World Champion Nikolai Valuev of Russia. His nickname is "The Russian Giant" Here is why:


What a mountain God has put in front of The Holy One to climb. I'm positive he is an actual living, breathing ogre and that he gets paid for his fights with buckets of raw fish.

In all seriousness, this fight should be ugly. Evander is well past his prime and has slowed down significantly. At 7ft tall and 310 pounds, Valuev isn't exactly Barry Allen either. Despite this I will watch. I will cheer. I will yell. I will make the sign of the cross and hold on to the tiny shred of hope that Evander Holyfield will turn back the clock tomorrow night, for both of us.

That being said, look at this monster bastard.

12 comments:

Chris Wilson said...

I'm pretty sure that's an axe he's shaving with.

Crystal said...

he should have his own weight class.

and also be highest income bringing in sheep at the sheep shearing factory.

Crystal said...

also.

i wonder how big his penis is.

Crystal said...

i bet he has a GINORMOUS penis.

Crystal said...

or maybe just a teeny tiny penis with a set of scary bulbous moose balls.

Crystal said...

the guy that i sit next to at work says that one time he saw a car go under a moose's legs.

he wasn't kidding.

he might be crazy though.

Diane said...

I remember the old days when a Holyfield fight would involve everyone chipping in to buy the fight on HBO. Is this fight even televised?

Sassy Blondie said...

It's obvious to me his "handlers" have taken this poor soul with an IQ of 23 that he must make friends by pummeling his Lilliputian opponents with his gargantuan hands. It's just so sad...

monkey girl said...

I bet he's a big sweetheart, sending out warm fuzzies wherever he goes.

Becky said...

He looks like a bizarrio Ryan. DOh!

Em said...

Wow... he's mean looking.

Christie said...

Is he wearing a sweater? Gross!