Friday, October 28

The Greatest Song Ever This Week

I've come to the conclusion that throughout the entire history of music, from cavemen slamming bones on a log, to piano playing Europeans in powdered wigs, to unnecessarily mopey guys with eyemakeup, there has never been a more incredible collection of musical notes than:

Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money featuring Ronnie Specter

(Killer synths + teeth shaking guitar + some sexy saxaphone action) x 2 heavenly vocals = Musical Orgasm

For a guy who looked like a drunken vagrant, Eddie Money had some ace tunes.


I challenge anyone to debate this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

Be my little baby....baby my dar har ling...oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhh


I feel the hunger...its the hunger..........