Friday, July 10

Goose Egg

After a disappointing journey across the globe attempting to have sex with all of the people I am allowed to, I have returned with an 0 fer. I came relatively close to intercourse a time or two. Once when I watched Kevin Bacon fuck in a hammock for 2 and a half hours. Also, Betty White taught me what an "Macedonian Tongue Shovel" is. I learned by doing.

Now that my quest is abandoned I am free to enjoy the rest of the summer in the usual fashion. This includes deluding myself into thinking I will actually go to the beach and take off my shirt and cutting 65 percent of the legs off of my jeans.

I also plan to spend much time strolling around neighborhoods with a boombox on my shoulder that is blasting the ice cream truck music. When the children run outside, I will laugh at their disappointed faces. Then I shall ease on down the road.

2 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I really thought Dita Von Teese would have been a sure thing. Or did you not bring enough heroin like I suggested?

Nina said...

Just stopping by to say that YOU will be the first person I knit mittens for this winter. If you don't remember the great mitten caper of 2008, just check my blog and click "mittens". You'll remember then.