Wednesday, March 15

Heave Ho, 2 in a Row

When viewed from the side, my penis resembles a Protoceratops.

The two best flavors are red and blue.

Every night my dog sleeps under my covers. Every morning I count my testicles.

Whoever invented these big plastic red party cups must be filthy rich.


Whenever someone tells me I can't do something, I say, "Ok Mom. I get it"

I got in trouble in school when I was young because I misunderstood when I was told to take out my Number 2 pencil.


I had posted a blog entry for 91 consecutive weekdays.

I have zero self-confidence, but there is no doubt in my mind that I can beat you at Super Mario Kart.

When I die I want my tombstone to say "Avenge Me!" or "Here lies Steve Sanders."

12 comments:

Becky said...

YOu still have all 6 of your testicles...i hope....

Your beyond hilarious. I feel like i say that over and over.

I feel like I say that over and over.

Butchie said...

You have a picture of Ian Zering on your blog. That's funny. I know who he is. That's gay.

Anonymous said...

I'm not doubting you SMK skills, but if I'm Wario, I would totally kick your ass!

"Wario! Ima gonna ween!"

Jay said...

I find everyone's SMK prowess to be of no consequence. I would crush all of you.

Jay said...

That goes for MK64 as well, bitches.

v said...

>> Whenever someone tells me I can't do something, I say, "Ok Mom. I get it"

I got in trouble in school when I was young because I misunderstood when I was told to take out my Number 2 pencil.<<

Funniest lines in the history of blogging.

Evah!

You sir are a comedic genius and I bow in your splendor.

0000 said...

God, you're on a roll!

Ryan said...

I'm talking classic SNES Mario Kart here folks. Be it in Battle Mode or in a race, there is no doubt I will shove red shells up your ace.

Butchie said...

Thanks for stoppin' by and hanging with the gay french Canadians. Those guys are sooo not right.

Anonymous said...

do you find those clawed appendages hanging off your dino-penis uncomfortable or useful?

Virenda said...

OH HELL NO! I would kick ANYONE's ass at Super Nintendo. You don't mess with the child of an coke head. It'll get nasty.

I know things. I've got secrets (I'm all over Super Mario 3...)

Oh and you probably WOULD kick my butt in Mario Kart but only cause that games sucks.

I'd go with Steve Sanders...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »