Monday, October 22

Kenny Rogers is Hot

Now before I get started, I'd like to preface this by saying that I do not refer to present day Kenny Rogers, or "Hollywood" as I like to call him. He completely sold out and feminined it up with his bizarre facial surgery. I won't even post a picture of the monstrosity.This is not my Kenny. This just a disfigured and depressing husk of sadness that has been twisted by science. When will we finally wise up and burn these scientists!


Now this is the Kenny Rogers we all have a vision of in our minds, the man's man with both the flowing mane and steely gaze of an African lion stalking a wildebeest. I dare any of you lady person's reading this right now to deny the fact that if this rugged bastard looked at you like this and laid a "Howdy Ma'am" on you that your knees would shake like an electric toothbrush. You wouldn't get butterflies in your stomach, you'd get dragons! Huge ones flapping around in excitement over the presence of this legend. Just one glance you and you'd know that this man will know when to hold you and when to fold you...over a rustic dining room table.



As if being that physically arousing wasn't enough, this Western Beef can simultaneously melt your heart and set your loins ablaze with his sensitive and soulful voice and songs. Just take a gander at this gem known as "Lady"

"Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you
You have made me what I am and I am yours
My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you
Let me hold you in my arms forever more"

Oh man I just swooned so hard I may have pulled my hammy.


You also have to realize he has what is probably the coolest and most bad ass nickname ever. THE GAMBLER. I would kill for a nickname that cool. Any nickname I have had isn't anywhere even in the same multiverse as The Gambler. The closest one I had was probably "Hamsteak." If you met this mountain of man and asked what his name was and he looked at you and said, "Me? They call me, The Gambler" You would forsake whatever bastard religion you follow and starting pinching your nipples and saying things so dirty and foul that 17 baby rabbits would explode.


And I know I can't be the only one who stays up late at night sweating profusely and softly humming "Islands in the Stream" into my pillow while thinking about what it must have been like when Kenny and Dolly Parton first made sweet country love. His scratchy, snow white beards rubbing against her neck as her hands race back and forth across his wide farm work muscled back. Oh how she must have moaned with delight knowing that only he, Kenny Rogers, had hands strong enough and skilled enough to handle her heavy, corn-fed bossoms.



Fuck I need a smoke.

10 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

RYAN!! You're back! Yay! Did my weekly stalking finally grate on your last nerve? hehehe
And this post...Kenny Rogers...you are so funny. Of course, you left out the Roasters part of his life, didn't you? Don't get turned on my chicken wings?

Diane said...

Kenny is ruined for me by the guy on MadTV!

Glad to see you're back to blogging . . . I spent almost my entire visit to NYC looking for guys in jean shorts to harass

Mighty Dyckerson said...

My first wife was Kenny Rogers' personal fluffer. Suffice it to say she knew when to hold it and when to fold it.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey! Do not get down on modern day Kenny. Sure, he may have had a little work done. I mean, he's gone on record with the hair transplants, but possibly also a few tweaks here and there, a mini facelift or a shot or two of botox between "Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town" and "Buy Me A Rose" maybe, but come on... A man with that much raw sexual prowess must feel the pressure to conform to society's ever increasing beauty ideal. Aging is a bitch, and I think we all saw it first hand during that shocking, yet memorable 2006 American Idol performance.

I'd still do him. Twice if he serenaded me with "The Vows Go Unbroken (Always True To You)".

Sassy Blondie said...

Hey Ryan, I was in NYC this weekend for a wedding. Too bad you've been MIA..coulda got you in with the bachelorette party...

Scary Monster said...

OK this be truly disturbing. Anything having to do with the name Kenny will always make me shudder in trepidation of evil on the horizon.

Kenny Rodgers
Kenny G
Or just plain old Kenny who could never really get past mumbling.

STOMP.

yll said...

So, I guess I'm the only one who hadn't ever seen the new Kenny. I just google-imaged him, & YOWZA! He doesn't even look like himself 30 years ago!

I prefer the Kenny I grew up w/.

RevRee said...

Kenny Rogers, didn't be play baseball?

Wait....OH!!!!!

nevermind...

Christie said...

Where the fuck have you been? I felt like part of my soul was dying. Don't do that shit again, k.

Anyway; Kenny Rogers. Seriously. I'm saddened. Really I am.

Sassy Blondie said...

Ryan? Were you just teasing me? You aren't really back?

*sniffle sniffle*

:(