Monday, February 2

Name that Buffoon

I am in the market for a new nickname.  I don't currently have one, unless you consider "Oh my God you are dumb" a nickname. 

So I am asking for some help. What nickname should I adopt? 

It can not be any of the following, as they have already been used:

Ry, Ry Ry, Rye Bread, Rye Toast, Breadman, Toastman, Toastmaster General, Beanie Boy, Mr. D, Ryceratops, Rylenol, Ryranosaurus Rex, Ryacin, Ryboflavin, Ryclops, Rypet Pupkin, Rychard Simmons, Rydiculous, The Rude Dog, The Schnauzer Whisperer, The Anchor, The Defensive Window, The White Nick Nolte, The Pride of San Juan, Lady Fingers, Listerine, Doofy, Chief Junior, Light Bulb Head, Beverly Landau, Thurston Howell  IV and Baby Nips.

It must be cool or extremely lame. I thank you ahead of time for your help.

17 comments:

monkey girl said...

Well,
My husband and brother answer to:

Monkey Boy
Loser Boy

It's all meant with love, I swear!

Jay Ferris said...

Too bad; Rycreatops and Ryclops are awesome. That being said, I humbly submit both "Ry-No" and "Ry-Guy."

Diane said...

The Ryster.

Chris Wilson said...

Do you mind if I call you Dick?

OK, pretty lame, but how about Ryanpumpernickle.

Anonymous said...

Although it was the name of my old friend's cat, I suggest Shagnasty Montgomery.

There's even a song about it and I shall sing it for you some time!

monkey girl said...

Oooooooh, I've got one, and if you name the movie it's from, I'll bow to the master:

Skanky Fishy Bitchwad

Ryan said...

Threesome

I am sorry to say I am somewhat disappointed at these suggestions. The Ryster? Am I Makin' copies?

Ry-No is solid and makes me think of Ryan-O Lord of the Thundercats.

Also I am considering Shagnasty Montgomery pending the sampling of the song.

monkey girl said...

Okay, I'm a loser. What more can I say?

Christian said...

Zanzibar Buck Buck McFate

Marvin O'Gravel Balloon Face

Ryan said...

Now we are talkin!

Chris Wilson said...

Ry-ee-tight-tee-white-ee

Crystal said...

Bloated Toadface

that's what my first boyfriend's teacher called him once. he was a little fattycakes, but he had even drawn her a picture of a horse and everything.

i like it.

Anonymous said...

Rytardo Montalbon

Sassy Blondie said...

How about Chauncey McGee? No? What do you mean no?? What's wrong with my suggestion?? Who are you to judge me?? Fucker...

;)

Christie said...

You must be a bread man. Or is that in reference to bringing your girlfriend a slice of bread as a welcome home present?

Christie said...

And I've obviously got nothing. I'm sure Jay would like to be referenced as something other than "douche" once in awhile, but I've got no imagination or time.

Anonymous said...

I HAD to come back to read these. Rytardo Montalbon IS BRILLIANT!!!!

hahaha