Monday, January 26

What kind of Afterlife is this?

Let's assume when we die, we turn into a ghost. If we have lived a decent life, a giant beam of life hits us from above , and we can float off to a better place, or we can hang around and solve our own murder cases. You know, like that movie where Patrick Swayze was a ghost. I forget the name of it. No one better leave a comment saying the name of the movie is "Any Day Now." 

Anyway, if we believe all this to be what happens when we die then there is a scientific hypothesis we can make that must be absolutely true.

Ghosts can not masturbate.

It's widely accepted that the best thing about being a ghost is seeing people naked that you never could when you were alive. At first this seems like a brilliant thing to hang around for, but let's face it, after 4 or 5 years of naked, it would start to get old.

Now if you could experience this forbidden nudity while retaining the self pleasuring skills you had while living, there would really be no reason to follow that light into heaven. In fact if jerking off was possible in the astral plane Heaven would be a place on Earth, which would make Belinda Carlisle some kind of Nostradamus like figure.

There would be a very small crowd in Heaven and the people who were there would walk around wondering when everyone else is going to show up, much like the time I went to that Air Supply reunion concert. Then when word got out on the shenanigans happening on Earth, they would all feel like idiots and wish they had stayed home and masturbated all over the place, much like the time I went to that Air Supply reunion concert.

The point is, the whole afterlife system would fall apart if ghosts could jerk off, not to mention the overcrowding that would be going on in the bedroom of my 7th grade Social Studies teacher. It would be a disturbing world drenched in shame and ectoplasm. The universe would be thrown into chaos.

So you can stop wondering now. Enjoy it while you can. 

10 comments:

Crystal said...

This isn't fair. My eyes were reading ahead, I hate it when they do that, and I couldn't even enjoy your horrible patrick swayze joke because i thought you were going to mention the song, "Any Day Now" and so now i am stuck with Ronnie Milsap in my head. Why does this always happen with you, gorilla? I JUST NOW got those damn el debarge lyrics out of my head and now you start this.

turd.

Jay Ferris said...

I find myself more aligned with the Ghostbusters way of thinking, wherein there are hot ghosts just waiting to fellate me for hours on end.

Chris Wilson said...

This is really causing me to rethink some things.

Effortlessly Average said...

I disagree. I seem to recall watching a movie once in which a ghost was raping all these women and escaping the "Man" because he was a ghost. So he was all like "Hey, you can't catch me; I'm a ghost! Now back that ass over here."

Then they brought in some religious nutjob who did some kind of an exorcism and sent the ghost to an eternity in a garage in Buffalo, although I can't be sure because I was totally wasted by that point in the movie.

Diane said...

My 7th grade teacher - Judy Jeffers - had a rack like Dolly Parton. So check out her naked. Or check out her naked in 1973.

Catastrophe Waitress said...

i hate the film 'Dirty Dancing'
nothing to do with ghosts
and everything to do with Patrick Swayze.

Sassy Blondie said...

Ryan, you are the true voice of some generation..which one, I'm not yet sure. But I love you nonetheless...

And I too had that stupid Ronnie Milsap song going through my head when you said "Any Day Now"...blegh!

Sassy Blondie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

btw....i am pretty much related to patrick swayze so you rubbing his depreciating health in my face is like elbowing me in my tit.

you need to blog more. this is bullshit.

Crystal said...

also, you should get your girlfriend to blog on here.

that is bullshit too.