Thursday, April 16

7 People My Girlfriend Can Have Sex With

Intercourse with any of the following people will not result in our relationship ending, provided she doesn't leave me for them.
1. Any openly gay celebrity













2. Anderson Cooper











3. Rusty Staub








4. Padma Lakshmi


















5. Henrik Lundqvist














6. Ron from The Biggest Loser











7. Famous Amos
I may start a list of the people i would least want her to pork. The number one spot would definitely be held by Ed begley Jr. due to his massive cock. I'll update you as it forms.
If you have an question regarding the reasons for including any of these people on my list, please feel free to ask.

9 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

So is the fact that Elmo is represented in the pic of Anderson Cooper accidental, or is Elmo fair game for her as well? Maybe he can just sit quietly in the corner and smoke cigarettes?

Ron from the biggest loser has the creepiest stomach in all of history. And yes, even creepier than the guy that carried around Kuato.

Ryan's Girlfriend said...

Henrik Lundqvist better watch his fine Swedish ass. Yes, he plays for the Rangers and they are my nemisis team, so in the end it would be more of a hate fuck. But I'm not saying I'm not into that.

monkey girl said...

What disturbs me if the list includes more than one gay man....and the Padma thing...that's obviously one of your fantasies. Good to know all husbands think alike.

Diane said...

If the g/f wants to find Anderson Cooper, I hear he hangs out (and this from a gay friend), at the gayest gym in Chelsea. Not sure if that is enough of a description to actually locate him.

Sassy Blondie said...

I love Mr. Gunn...I can't help it.
And Ryan, as a girl who is a hockey fanatic, I can say that it might be a bit more dangerous to put hockey players on that list. I mean, even a hate fuck could turn into something, right? lol

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I never heard that Ed was packin'. Come to think of it, I did see something bulging when he was on St. Elsewear.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I heard Wilford Brimley is hung like a moose, or walrus, perhaps.

Effortlessly Average said...

Of all the ones on this list, the only one I wouldn't question is Padma Lakshmi. Mmmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

horrible line up