Tuesday, June 12

Where in the World?

I'm no Matt Lauer so the answer isn't very interesting. After a few months of setting the virtual world on fire with my revealing insights, quirky no-holds barred take on life, and off-putting yet somewhat intriguing odor, I began to lose interest in writing on this here blog.

Unfortunately this is nothing new in my realm. It is a realm filled with magic and enchantment. A realm of dinosaurs, ninjas and Ted Danson, all with incredibly short attention spans. Many of my past endeavors have ended with my will to participate petering out. Others have ended because my peter was out.

Some of the undertakings I have lost interest in include:

Tae Kwon Do - I was well on my way to a yellow belt and a full split when the S.S. Disinterest crashed into my head.

Exercising - It never could live up to the excitement of it's rival, eating.

The Ladies - You know, the ones that didn't lose interest in me first. There were like 1 and a half I swear. It's true! Stop laughing.

Undertaking - Another dead end...ugh. It was pretty disappointing actually. I didn't even get to have one cage match.

Bathing - Sure it's nice to be clean I guess, but all that dampness and arm movement and self-nudity gets old pretty quickly.
Listing Things I've lost Interest in - It started off pretty fun and I was enthusiastic about it, but now it just seems like a chore.

The only activity I really have been able to be consistent with is masturbation. And man oh man am I consistent! However that is probably because if you add up all the time I have partaken in "roughing up the suspect" over the past 15 or so years, it would only total about 39 minutes.

Lets see here. Self-Effacing humor...Check. Penis jokes...Double Check. Ted Danson mention...Check. Favorite European Nationality...Czech.

I'm glad I still know how to do this. Let's see how long it lasts.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Not fair. Your blog is better. Jerkface!!! Why you gotta be so funny. That's it...DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!

Joseph Massey said...

For best blogging results, I think you should replace masturbation with the composition of these masterfully witty and dryly hilarious entries. There's nothing quite as satisfying as a nice hard column of lubricated language complete with explosive punch-lines -- it's a huge turn on for me.

Suffer for your art! It makes me horny.

Jay said...

Welcome the fuck back! That's my new thing; I say "fuck" a lot now.

v said...

Yeah, welcome back. High-larious post, as usual. Lol@cage match.

PS - I knew you'd be back. That's why I didn't take you down from my blog list. That, or I'm lazy.

Anonymous said...

i love you. you are the funnay

Fitter Happier said...

woah. it is peter griffin.

yll said...

Dude, I'm glad you're back. But this means I'm going to end up coughing at work a lot trying not too laugh so much.