Wednesday, August 8

Rain Delay

Holy Crap. This morning I was awoken by the booming sounds of my neighborhood being napalmed. At least that's what it sounded like. Even though many of my neighbors do deserve to be wiped out in an air strike, this was just a very severe thunderstorm. I've never heard such thunder before. It was the kind that starts out slow and then explodes like krkckrckrckaKRACKATHOOMrumblerumblrumblerumblethoom.

Along with the rain came heavy downpours of what appeared to be water falling from the sky. Will wonders never cease? It was enough water to completely screw up several of the subways including the 1 train which I take to the office. Normally the 1 train is as reliable as a scatterbrained meth addict, so you can imagine what 27 gallons of water in 2 hours did to it.

As a result of this I followed the mob over to another station. About twice the normal capacity of the train shoved it's way into the doors. We were crammed in tighter than Ron Jeremy ass fucking a Keebler elf. I was pressed up against a poll and several people when I began to think how funny it would be if I began to start rhythmically flexing my butt cheeks since they were pressed up against several people. This thought ended when I was groped by what I hope was at least close to a woman.

Anyway, I wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised that a few brave and bored souls actually emailed me. I am continuing to respond to them. So far some highlights include one fellow blogger being allowed to watch 90210 when they were 9 years old and another one finding pubic lice eternally hilarious. No one has yet had the stones to IM me, but that's cool. I understand baby. We gon take this nice and slow and do it right. Yeah.

One more thing I wanted to mention was even that the only thing I have enjoyed about that inflated sack of hormones and shit known as Barry Bonds breaking Aaron's record is that the guy who caught the 756th ball is a Mets fan from Queens and was in Met's attire at the time. Eat that everybody else in the country!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Damn - we could use a big downpour here in So Cal. Next time, see if you grab someone's purse with your butt cheeks - now that would be impressive

Jay said...

"Ron Jeremy ass-fucking a Keebler elf?" When I die, I'm leaving instructions for you to write and deliver my eulogy.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Whether or not it was a woman groping your bum is beside the point. A fan is a fan, and someone obviously appreciated your talent.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I like them Keebler shortbread cookies with the chocolate stripes on top.

yll said...

Great! Now I want one of those shortbread cookies w/ the stripes of fudge.