Tuesday, August 7

You are so interesting!

Yes you! At least I'm willing to bet you are. I feel like it's time to move our relationship up a level. All you gotta do is email me at crabbyjay@yahoo.com.

Ask me a question. Tell me about your dreams and why they mean I should send you money. Insult my back tits. Send me pictures of your dog before and after grooming. Use it as an opening to stalk me. I will tell you embarassing stories I can't even post on this blog. I don't care!

If you're feeling extra ballsy you can send me a message on Yahoo messenger under the name "crabbyjay" or on AIM with "ienjoypork". However I can't promise any conversation won't end up posted on here at some point.

I want to get a deeper and fuller understanding of who you are because you mean so much to me...

OK so I'm bored as shit and want someone to help make the day go faster. Like you have anything better to do.

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

We could be bored receptionists together, Ryan. I think back tits are hot.

Diane said...

I'm not sure referring to crabs in your IM handle is a good way to reel in the ladies . . .

Hey - I saw Spamalot in June 2006 at I forget what theater in NYC - were you my usher?

Fitter Happier said...

You've got mail!

Ryan said...

Everyone who sent me mail is awesome.

Diane - yea and it's my second screen name. My first one was "watchesyouwhileyousleep"

I do not work at Spamalot unfortunately. I am one block above that