Friday, July 13

Poll White Trash

I wanted to test out this fancy new feature i saw advertised on the blogger page. If you will turn your attention to the right side of the page you will see a poll. In order to help you make an informed choice on this issue that is currently dividing our country, I will provide some data.

Ricardo Montalban - He gains big macho points for being both an intergalactic pectoral warrior and the undisputed dictator of Fantasy Island. Ricardo went head to head with both Captain Kirk and Lt. Frank Drebin, although he came up just short both times. Being of spanish descent raises him several machismo levels automatically.

Ray Jackson - Ray, pictured here wishing he wasn't standing next to nancy boy gymnast Van Damme, has numerous manly qualities that puts him high on the list of mas macho. He has a beard. He is from Texas. He wears Harley Davidson shirts. Ray participated in the Kumite in the dangerous underbelly of Hong Kong where he had managed to do some damage to the previous champion, Chon Li but unfortunately suffered heavy wounds because he stopped fighting to shout "TEXAS" at the crowd. Also remember he was the muscle of the Alpha Beta fraternity back in his college days.

Me - I am covered in the manliest of hairs. I have a chest wig that would make Chuck Norris feel insecure and womanly. One time I hip-thrust my erection through a small, but sturdy, brick wall. I've watched Billy Jack 37 times, and I go to work dressed like Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Also I don't speak French well at all. This is a picture of me after I found out someone broke my power saw.

Choose wisely.

9 comments:

Jay said...

I had to go with Jackson. His Harley bandanna edges you out. But barely

Hans Strongo said...

Ogre>Gorilla,but you're..uh, you're good too.

Diane said...

While your erection story made it a close call, I have to give the nod to Ricardo

Sassy Blondie said...

Sorry, Ryan. Ricardo got my vote too! I LOVE accents, and his on Fantasy Island was the best! I didn't see him in the Star Trek movies, however. I did rate you above Ogre from the nerd movies though. XOXO

Crystal said...

omg. it is ogre. i have to go with him because he peed for, like, ten minutes straight and you said nothing about your urinary skills.

yll said...

That pic of Ricardo reminds me of Ziggy Stardust, & Ziggy wore makeup, which is girly.

It was close b/t you & Ray, but I had to go w/ Ray. He's got a beard AND wears Harley t-shirts? Sorry.

Ryan said...

I'm with you guys. I'm a total gaywad.

Crystal said...

holy crap. does that monkey have a grill??

if so, then i would have to say you are the macho-est of the bunch.

but your dentist is even manlier.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I know the poll has closed, but I'm going to vote anyway.

Ricardo Montalban has a fantastic name. Hands down, the guy gets points for that.

Ray Jackson is someone I've never heard of, but if he's from Texas and wears Harley Davidson shirts. That's two good indicators that this dude is probably packin' heat. I don't want to be the one to say he ain't macho if that's the case.

Ryan makes some good points with the chest hair and the brick wall crushing penis. Plus, at one point he owned a power saw. Very macho.

Verdict: Ryan was pulling ahead until I read that he no longer owns a power saw, so Ricardo for the win.