Thursday, July 5

Random

I have long dreamed of having a hairstyle that would make people think I am wearing a toupee. Everyone would come up to me and say, "Hey man you're not fooling anyone with that thing." To which I would respond, "I'm sorry sire, but you are incorrect. I simply choose to style my hair in a wig-like fashion."


My loins are set ablaze by good looking Asian women who talk like Valley Girls. It also helps if they can identify the main characters of Dragonball Z.

I saw Transformers yesterday. However, they ignored my pleas for help and remained in their vehicle form.

The movie was better than I thought it would be. I could have used more sniveling from Starscream and some Soundwave action though.

Back in High School there was this cute girl named Cindy that unfortunately became known for farting in front of class on more than one occasion . After months of being called "Windy Cindy" she become very depressed. One day someone burst into my english class and told us that Cindy was spotted on top of the school. Being the heroic young buck that I was at the time, I raced up to the roof with a plan in mind and yelled out, "Cindy! Will you go out with me!" I figured me asking her on a date up there on the roof would give her a little ego boost and help her get over her public gas issues, but the bitch blew me off.

I should be shot.

5 comments:

Jay said...

So basically you're looking for a less whiny, more street version of Yamcha?

0000 said...

i can't believe i know who yamcha is.

now if only chi chi would come and make us all some warm soup before bitching to gohan about something.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

If Cindy wasn't suicidal before you asked her out, she certainly had to be after you asked her out.

Hans Strongo said...

I laughed until I stopped,sir. Excellent.

v said...

Sorry bro, but the TRANSFORMERS movie looks amazingly crappy. So do they actually have the Autobots and Decepticons from the original cartoon series? I just might check it out on DVD thanks to your semi-recommendation.