Thursday, November 6

The Art of Desperation

I'm shot this week. Perhaps I need a break. Perhaps I am emotionally drained from witnessing history as one of my fellow African Americans was elected to the most powerful position in the world. Whatever it is, it's not giving me any "oomph" to blog.

So we turn to gimmicks and reader participation.

I would like to draw you a picture in MS Paint. I am not a good artist, but I will attempt to create an image of anything you would like. What should I draw for you?


*UPDATE*

Here is what I have done so far.

Chris : In honor of the economy, how about you draw me a soup line?
Em: A smiley face.
Crystal: flying tiddies with a knife through the right breast and a moon shaped like an orange slice to represent the detriment that the objectification of women has on today's youth.



Obviously I have never seen breasts before.

9 comments:

Chris Wilson said...

In honor of the economy, how about you draw me a soup line?

Em said...

A smiley face.

Crystal said...

flying tiddies with a knife through the right breast and a moon shaped like an orange slice to represent the detriment that the objectification of women has on today's youth.

or just some flying tiddies.

Crystal said...

i am going to abuse this post.

you should draw us a picture of you. with your man bag. and jean shorts.

Diane said...

I request a lovely sunset or a rainbow.

It could be worse, I could have requested a unicorn.

Chris Wilson said...

Ryan the double entendres are frying my brain! I think I see a can cutting.

Anonymous said...

A gorilla running toward a plane w/ a ziploc bag of bread (2 slices).

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're definitely a guy ... right breast on *your* right side.

Breasts only exist to be viewed by an observer, right? (Or is that left...)

Ryan said...

I did pause to think about which breast was the right one, but you can never go wrong with breasts.