Friday, October 24

Criminal or Just Creepy?

Yesterday a gentleman I work with, the one who used to make pancakes in his office before someone ratted him out, approached me at my desk and threw some papers onto it. They were pictures he printed out, pictures of some girl walking along Broadway. Four of them. From different angles. Not expecting to see paparazzi photos of some strange woman walking down the street, I didn't know how to react which lead to my default setting of staring blankly. 

"She's hot huh," Pancakes said to me. 

"Oh. Oh! yeah. She is smokin'," I replied, deciding it was better just to act like I wasn't wondering if viewing these photos made me an accomplice. The girl was very hot though. She looked to be a tall, large breasted Asian gal in a small plaid skirt. I have always been sad I have never had the chance to experience the joy that is a large breasted Asian gal, but looking at these pictures still made me feel lecherous, even the shot from behind.

"She was wearing that same outfit the first time I saw her. Oh my god I love her." Ooookay this
sentence was enough for me and I went to hand him back the pictures.

"Oh don't worry about it. You can keep those. I have my own copies. Just put them in your desk so no one sees them."

"Oh.. cool. Thanks," I muttered as I buried them under a pile of junk in a drawer.

I feel gross.

9 comments:

Em said...

HAHA! Your default setting of staring blankly...

But, wow... what a weirdo!

monkey girl said...

Beyond creepy...more like a stalker in training.

Chris Wilson said...

Mr Pancakes is obviously an HR mole. Ditch the photos pronto.

Christie said...

I agree with Chris, get them gone. Now.

And wash your hands with a bottle of soap followed by sanitizer. You don't need his "castoff" all over your hairy hands.

Ryan said...

I don't even think we have HR here. It might even be me for all I know.

I should still probably torch these though.

Sassy Blondie said...

Stalker much? Weirdo creep! Ryan, this "guy" isn't just a way to talk about yourself without saying it's you, is it? ;)

Jay Ferris said...

What the hell man... your scanner broken? Anyway, send me an email when they're uploaded.

Catastrophe Waitress said...

i'd be more worried about the fact that MrWeirdoPancakeMan thinks you're his buddy/accomplice!

Diane said...

Ditch the photos, and don't accept it when he offers you a bloody knife next week.