Friday, October 3

Sex? In my Dreams!

As pathetic as it is, I have always had problems getting laid in my dreams.

Unlike when I am awake, the trouble is not the whole tricking a girl into agreeing to let me mount her. The problem has always been the complete randomness of the unconscious world I reside in during the night. Many a time I have been in dream land lustily groping a young lady with skill and dexterity I could only hope for in real life, when suddenly members of my family will enter onto the scene, abruptly ending my march toward a perfectly enjoyable wet dream. Upon turning my attentions back to the young lady, it is too late. She has turned into my 4th grade teacher, Mr. Schulman, or a giant pair of chopsticks.

You know I can never recall having an actual wet dream. I may have had one, but I pissed the bed until I was 23 so maybe I missed it.

There was an instance where I actually achieved dream penetration. The dream sex was like a bowl of hot clam chowder. Steamy. Bubbling. Exploding with flavor. And full of the finest ingredients New England has to offer. What the? As I lay on my back and she used me like a hippity-hop, I felt the final moment approaching. Eruption was imminent.

Just as the celebration was about to start, she placed her hands on my stomach and proceeded to lift herself into a full handstand. She held herself there for a good five seconds and then violently brought herself down, driving her knees directly into my balls. This was kind of a precognitive dream as it turned out to be a good metaphor for the relationship I wound up having with her.

I do not have these kinds of dream problems currently. Something new and horrible has arisen from the darkest parts of my brain.

Last night I had a dream that start off with me in the audience for some kind of debate. The situation quickly changed into an odd scene where two semi-nude and fully-hot chicks began getting all up in my business and drawing me into a threesome. What a fantastic dream!! I was so aroused that I couldn't help myself and had to say something to spice things up! I opened my dream face and said...

"I have a girlfriend"

Wait. That can't be right. let me try that again.

"I can't do this. I have a girlfriend"

No! NO!! Stop it mouth!

"No really I have to go. I have a girlfriend."

AARAGGHH!!! This is wrong! But as I attempted to take the controls and guide myself back into the situation I saw it was too late. I was in a cafeteria with all new people who were discussing pudding.

This has happened 3 times in the past week! I think my brain hates me.

9 comments:

Diane said...

Monogamous even in your dreams? C'mon, even Jimmy Carter lusted in his heart.

Ryan said...

Not willingly

Chris Wilson said...

Ryan, you clearly have some residual potty training issues.

Jay Ferris said...

I can relate to this one. Sadly, I don't even score with my wife in dreamland, as she's too busy stacking edamame or combing our pet tarantula to notice me. Maybe we should go in halfsies on a CD about lucid dreaming?

Em said...

HAHAHA!

Well... your subconscious is trying to tell you something, I think. What could it be?

And not to make you feel bad or anything but I have happy endings in my dreams ALL THE TIME!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm no psychology major, but is this post a precursor to your People magazine "Yup, I'm Gay" cover?

Effortlessly Average said...

Dang, that's too bad. I get laid all the freaking time in my dreams. It just doesn't happen in reality.

Sassy Blondie said...

Ryan!! You're so sweet... ;) LOL

Crystal said...

dood!! same thing happens to me! i always tell people i have a boyfriend in my dreams. sucks. the one time i actually had dream sex, the guy called me fat and started throwing ice cream out the door from the bed so i would chase it and he could shut the door behind me and never call me again.

maybe YOU are the result of an infedelity on my mom's part that i hoped for! i always wanted a sister!