Friday, October 10

Does the Dalai Lama have nice breath?

This morning I needed a number. No one else knew the number, so I had to turn to the big Rolodex.  This thing is massive and filled with almost 15 years worth of numbers and cards. It looks like it should be powering a Mississippi riverboat.

So me and three other guys haul it to my office and I start to look for the name in the section called G.

Abert Gargano
Gateway Casting
Amanda Gaul
Richard Gere
Michael Giordano

Wait a second...

This card says nothing on it, but Richard Gere and a phone number with the area code 310. I checked and it is sunny Southern California.

No one knows why this is in the Rolodex. I asked around. 

The question I pose to you, is not if I should call him, but when I do, what should I ask Richard Gere?

Please no hamster/gerbil related suggestions.



10 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I think the only Richard Gere movie I have sat all the way through is "The Jackal." Other than the gerbil thing, I can only suggest you pose as a Buddhist nonprofit looking for some funds.

Chris Wilson said...

You should ask him if he's successfully overcome his homosexual tendencies.

Em said...

Ask him why his number is in your rolodex. Or you could ask about Julia Robert's breath...

Anonymous said...

yeah 310 is an LA area code. you should ask him if he'll take me out on a date since I like 30 minutes away ;)

Anonymous said...

err live!

Crystal said...

you're really taking all the fun out of this, ryan. just ask him about the gerbil for crying out loud.

Diane said...

Is Cindy Crawford as boring as she seems?

Hans Strongo said...

Ask him what it's like being in a movie based off the same book as "The Notebook" but won't make chicks think guys are sensitive enough to have sex with them but rather that they're probably gay for having it (due to Mr.Gere's fondness for furry friends)

Hans Strongo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catastrophe Waitress said...

ask him why he decided to make that film with J-Lo.
you know,
that dancing one?
it was awful.
what's more awful - i sat through the entire thing.

i suppose you can't ask that, it's not really polite to suggest to people that you think they're crap at what is supposed to be their job.

ask him if he took the opportunity to squeeze J-Lo's butt.
is it as firm as it looks?