Sunday, October 5

It's got a good beat, and you can hump to it

Until somewhat recently, I had never made sweet love on a woman while music was being played. 

I should clarify here and say that I have never intentionally done it. There was one time sex was in full effect while the TV was on, and I wound up winded due to the Price is Right theme. There also was a time  where I was receiving an oral gift on a park bench and, in an attempt to act nonchalant, I whistled "White Christmas." Neither of these count.

I had been with a girl who had mentioned she wanted to bang to Closer by Nine Inch Nails, but I couldn't be bothered to burn it to a CD. I have often mused about having sex while the Mortal Kombat Techno Theme plays, but it might lead to me breaking my neck when I try to jump off a dresser. I can understand why some people might feel some sexy music can enhance the mood while hittin' the skins, but I personally don't see how anything can enhance a mood better than actual intercourse with a woman does.

That being said, this past Valentines Day I decided that for the oh so special night I was planning for my ladyfriend I would purchase a CD by a musical artist she loves. This Compact Disc would be played as I romance her down using candles, exotic oils and a precoital dance I like to call "The Lusty Gibbon."

The music played as we did our thing. I can't say I noticed the music very much at all once the heavy petting began. I have the ability to tune things out during lower stimulation which in the past has lead to many awkward moments with my family during my youth. I feel it was a blessing in this case however. 

As we lay in the bed afterwards, sweaty and ignoring the disappointment that hangs in the air after I do it, I put my arm around her and said...

"I can't believe we had sex to Purple Rain."

What is the soundtrack to your reproductive acts?

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Gin and Juice always makes me feel like a real member of the dog pound. I'm much better at doing it when I pretend I am black.

Crystal said...

is that racist?

Crystal said...

Lego Star Wars also has a great soundtrack for boning.

Diane said...

Wicked Game by Chris Isaak. It was on repeat while I was doing the nasty with a handsome man in a hotel room.

Jay Ferris said...

"Darling Nikki" is pretty much the perfect sex song.

Em said...

Um... I have kids. Do you people actually have time to plan out soundtracks?