Monday, December 19

Bill Cosby Stole My Dream

Over the weekend I had a couple of strange dreams.

I don't even remember the first half of this one, but I was in the back seat of an SUV with two guys (Not like that you fuckin jerks) I went to High School with. The driver lost control and we headed towards a cliff. I remember being terrified as we headed over the side of it, but that didn't last long as we landed in some kind of river and drove out to safety. However, we were now lost and in some kind of rural area. A search helicopter flew right over us and somehow didn't see us.

We wound up at a cafeteria where animals and people were eating and socializing. My friends told me to dress up in a bear suit so I could fit in and get some info. Everyone thought I was a real bear and was asking me if I remembered the time I mauled this guy or rubbed myself against that tree.

Something really strange happened when one guy saw my real face and told me I had "DVD eyes"

More shit happened after that involving shea stadium and some ghosts, but it's hazy.

The next day I had another strange dream.
I was in a gymnasium playing a very chaotic basketball game with some large men. Amongst these guys was Bill Cosby himself. I remember feeling very nervous in the dream because on yahoo chat I go by the name bill_cosby_stole_my_pants(add me ladies WINK WINK), and I was worried he had heard about it and was going to sue me for libel. I was also worried he was actually going to reach out and remove my pants then hightail it out of there leaving me drafty and depressed in my boxers with pigs farting on them.

I don't remember how this ended either but I was a defensive force. In fact I blocked one of Bill Cosby's shots with such force that his shorts filled with pudding pops and he made that face.

I hate myself. Tell me what it all means.

3 comments:

Becky said...

LOL Your father must have been a film director cause you have DVD eyes baby!

Your dreams are as strange as mine. I'm usually buying muppets off Ebay and falling off escalators.

Pigs farting?! I want some of those boxers!

Jay said...

Bill Cosby getting a face full of D? Awesome.

Anonymous said...

That's just too damn funny. Any comment I add would just demean it.



See.