Tuesday, December 27

I am responsible for the deaths of at least 40 million Russians

At least that's what this website claims.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

You upload a picture and it tells you somehow which celebrities you resemble. Aside from a score of 58 percent with friggin Stalin, I also apparently look like Billy Bob Thornton, Britney Spears, John Cusack, John Travolta and fucking Chester A. Arthur!!. My highest match was with Omar Sharif

According to the equal percentage I got, if Kevin Smith and Angelina Jolie had a child, it would be me. A hairy big lipped mutant.

Who do you look like?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's interesting. My match was Gene Kelly and Tom Cruise.

And The Burbs is one of my family's favorites - good call.

0000 said...

My matches were Allison Hannigan, Hillary Duff and waaayyy down I got Angelina Jolie...woohoo!



Sooooooo.....I am responsible for being second fiddle for the deaths of thousands of vampires(and or an anorexic horse-tooth-ed sen-SA-tion)(and or a homewrecker)?

Becky said...

I've always had a crush on Stalin...

Ok so listen my computer stinks, I'll have to do it from home. I can't wait!

Becky said...

Ryan seriously, my brother right. The Burbs is our favorite. I can't believe that you aren't my long lost brother or possibly soul mate or even my long lost toe nail.