Wednesday, December 28

Tagged and Beat

I was tagged by my pall RevRee the other day. Due to head injuries I suffered while wrapping Christmas presents, I only just remebered it today so I have to answer the following questions

You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
A Peanut Butter and jelly Sandwich

Wish for 6 more wishes:
1. Some Milk to drink with my sandwich
2. Bigger Wang so my Man Toe is more impressive
3. Super Strength like the Hulk
4. That Beverly Hills 90210 was real
5. That I went to school at West Beverly
6. All Those legends like the Loch Ness Monster, bigfoot, the chupacabra, Mindy Cohn. etc were also real and we all played badminton together.

What animal would you be?
Godzilla

Something you want to do in your life.
Jump kick a purse snatcher.

One song you could listen to over and over again.
Madonna - La Isla Bonita. I'm a gay

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

Something you currently desire.
Motivation

One good deed you've done lately.
I could have farted on this lady on the subway, but I didn't

A funny moment in your life.
This one time I farted on this lady in the subway.

That was FUNtastic! I love questions

6 comments:

0000 said...

Farting on poor, defenseless women in subways.

What goodwill, NAY, what altruism!

Anonymous said...

More peanut butter, more jelly or 50/50?

Ryan said...

75 % P 25 % J

Anonymous said...

good call

Becky said...

I'm just reading this.


You mean to tell me 90210 wasn't real?

Man toes are overrrated anyways Ryan.

Julia said...

All Those legends like the Loch Ness Monster, bigfoot, the chupacabra, Mindy Cohn. etc were also real and we all played badminton together

I had a dream like that, except Mindy Cohn was wearing S&M-type leather.