Friday, December 30

I need to grow up

I sit 3 inches in front of the TV to watch Dragonball Z while I'm eating cereal or peanut butter and jelly that will be followed up with a tall glass of chocolate milk that I hopefully won't spill on my Spiderman pajamas because I am laughing too hard when someone says the word "poop".

I pray to God for large snowfalls so I can stay home and play in it all day long stopping only to go back inside to read comic books and sip on hot chocolate.

This picture is my current desktop wallpaper ----->

I still refer to my parents as "Mommy" and "Daddy" when I am speaking to my brother.

Girls scare me, but I don't think anything would be more fun than stealing and reading the diary of one.

I spend at least an hour each day planning out how I can build a fort.

The blog I originally wrote for today was about how funny it is when my dog is constipated.




Also this is my favorite song/video ever now.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267

9 comments:

CozyMama said...

You crack me up...nothing wrong with dragonball z either, but I only watch it due to my 9 year old!!!!! Happy New Year Ryan, love ya like a step brother.

0000 said...

My boyfried would probably drive all the way to you in NY for the chance to wach DragonBallZ (much better than GT) *and* eat peanut butter and jelly at the same time.

Have you tried Uncrustables? They may or may not change your life.

0000 said...

Give your dog applesauce for the constipation. That or Laughing Cow Cheese. Those are my dogs faves and the way he shits, I dont think he could ever possibly get stopped up.

starbender said...

It's that Peter Pan
syndrome!
It seems to B on the move!
:)

Anonymous said...

You don't run with scissors too, do you?

Here's a blog created by a friend of mine and dedicated to "The Moron"
http://goeshollywood.blogspot.com/

Enjoy

Julia said...

At least you aren't reading blogs early on New Years day!

RevRee said...

The Hulk used to scare me as a little girl...I thought he could come out of the tv and eat me!

v said...

Umm, what if Goku had to fight The Hulk?

Becky said...

Ryan I have never seen DragonBall z but I'm pretty sure I just thought of a spin off show, DragonDeezBallz in your mouth!