Thursday, December 22

Random Acts of Random

Sex with like me is a lot like a snowstorm. Beforehand there is all this talk of 6-8 inches overnight, but when it's all said and done all you got was half an inch and an uncomfortable commute the next morning. (what?)

I think Stephen Hawking is faking it.

Whenever I use the spell check function before I post, it always tells me "blog" is not a word.

It may seem hilarious to tell a woman "Burp on my dick," but trust me on this, it will just wind up getting you kicked out of the nursing home.

I will have three sons. They will be named Gravel, Turnbuckle and Goku.

I think if we lived underwater more people would be in shape because no one wants to be covered in ass barnacles.

I also think more people would support the war in Iraq if The President would curse. There's no way him saying, " We gotta bitch slap them god damn asshole insurgent bitches because we're the mother fucking United States of America," wouldn't bump those poll numbers up a point or ten.

Some of you may wonder what I look like so here you go.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Bush swearing. With the staff of writers he has, he could really put some vivid images in the minds of these fuckin chicken shit , diaper wearing liberals, who don't know a valid reason to kick some terrorist asshole in his little ashy brown ballsack, from their mothers shit-stained asscrack.

It's all about creating images in the minds of the people who are listening.

CozyMama said...

whoa!!!! did you miss me???

0000 said...

"My fellow Americans: Just because Saddam had a little shit fit when we drug his candy ass out of that frigging gopher hole (not unlike Osama removing gerbils from his no-no zone) doesn't mean we go easy on his homies now. TEEPEE the fuckers!!

Becky said...

Wow Bro..."little ashy brown ballsack.." That is friggin hilarious!

Ryan, you are everything I dreamed and more. If my name was Star Jones.

Jay said...

Are you into guys? If so, I'll give myself to you for half of that burger.

Shavonne said...

Dang that's a good looking burger!

Ryan said...

bill you are a foul funny motherfucker

jodes - surely

receptionist you are right behind bill you foul wench

beckE that stomach stapling did wonders for you.

BP - I wasn't until I saw you with beard

Shavonne - it weighs 11 pounds. The burger is kinda heavy too