Wednesday, December 7

You Might Wanna Skip this One

I gotta bolt quickly so this one will be a post of low quality and in very poor taste.

Over the summer my friend Amanda introduced me to a man known as Albert Fish. Luckily for my buttocks and genitalia, he died a long time ago. He was one of the most gruesome serial killers ever known. He had numerous victims that were children that he not only killed, but also tortured horribly. After killing them he would cook and eat parts of them including their buttocks and, as he put it, "monkey and pee wees."

Of course when I heard about this the first thing I thought to do was draw horrible looking stick figure cartoons about Albert Fish eating asses. LIKE THESE:



He is saying "Fry" not cry in that second one, not that it's any funnier....
I actually did more as scary as that is.

I hate myself.

6 comments:

CozyMama said...

you are one sick puppy....just kidding.

Anonymous said...

I hear that died from botulism.
Bad meat in a can.

"can" get it?

Becky said...

Is it wrong that i just made that my wallpaper..the one with JLo's ass?!

my precious Ryan. I can't imagine life without your blog.

RevRee said...

At least he isn't obsessed with Hands

Becky said...

I'm crying from laughter. I have to put that up on my blog.

Shavonne said...

J. Lo's ass would definitely be more than a meal. That's an all-you-can-eat buffet.