Monday, January 2

You say you want a resolution...

Well I am feeling generous so take 10.

1. I resolve to include more fruit in my diet. (Skittles are fruit right?)
2. I resolve to grow at least 3 inches on any part of my body.
3. I resolve to win the lottery.
4 .I resolve to talk to a woman in person without spitting cookie crumbs in her face or calling her "Hiney Lady"
5. I resolve to write and choreograph a musical based on the songs of Cyndi Lauper. The "She Bop" routine will be oh so saucy.
6. I resolve to tell more people the story of Heitsi-eibib and Ga-gorib.
7. I resolve to absolve those who devolve and not evolve as we revolve until we dissolve. What the shit?
8. I resolve to include Rick Moranis in my blogging more often.
9. I resolve to punch a zebra in the face.
10. I resolve to keep a closed mind, narrow my horizons and dwell on the past.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if you ever get to punch a Zebra in the face, please video-tape it. I've always wanted to see that.
In fact, ever since the World Wildlife Fund made the WWF change it's name to the WWE. I've wanted to punch a panda in the face. So I understand where you are coming from.

Best of luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Those are totally doable. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ryan, you silly little thing. Aside from the punching the zebra in the face, I could fall in love with you. I am always telling Becky that I cannot believe how funny you are. I'll be the key master if you be the gate keeper.

Ryan said...

Donuts - Pandas deserve it. All that trouble and stress over them humping has gone to far!

Monkey - thanks. So are you.

Crystal - Including a Rick Moranis reference in your comment makes me love you more than my own feet. But I am still suckerpunching the gay horse!

Becky said...

Crystal loves her some Rick Moranis. I had to go see Honey I Shrunk the kids with her like 50 times the first week it came out.

Anonymous said...

Becky don't make me tell the world that we stood in line on opening day of "Spice World"...with your dad.

Becky said...

Crystal don't make me roundhouse kick your face into next week. Just cause your Dad couldn't go.

Anonymous said...

that's okay guys. what do i know, i am just a stank bitch.

takes one to know one!

Jay said...

Rick Moranis is a pimp. I have a feeling your life is at least partly modeled after him.

Becky said...

Crystal do you want to fight right here on Ryan's blog cause I have a feeling that's what your looking for. Dont make me bring up the fact your first words to me were "you want a ride to your car? I got a ham sandwich in my glove compartment!"

YAH!

Ryan said...

This is great!

Anonymous said...

I hate to use your blog as a forum for my soon to be ass kicking of Becky. Really Ryan, I am sorry. But them's fightin words!

Anonymous said...

One of my New Year's resolutions was to stop keeping ham sandwich's and other people's identifications in my glove compartment - whether they come in handy or not.

Anonymous said...

as you would say ryan, becky - that is zbornac!!!