Wednesday, January 18

Por Quois?

Why do women dance on bars? There isn't nearly enough room to do a decent running man.

Why is it that the older I get, the younger I wish I was?

Why am I 99 percent sure I could beat up Spiderman?

Why do I have to be me, instead of being Tom Selleck?

Why does the smell of fresh bread give me a large and painful erection?

Why doesn't anyone want to touch the aforementioned erection?

Why don't I use the word aforementioned more?

Why am I writing this blog?

Why does Morgan freeman have freckles?

Why am I not dead?

Why are cookies and milk oh so much better than a Taco and Clamato?

Why am I starvin now?

Why don't they make Taclamoto?

Why did I do this instead of posting something funny?

8 comments:

Becky said...

Why do we drive in a park way and park in a drive way?

Hmm?

Anonymous said...

I wanted to name my first son Thomas Magnum but my ex didn't have the same feelings toward the famous P.I. as I did.

Seriously, I always wanted to look like Tom Selleck.

Jay said...

I'm 99% sure Spider-Man would hold you down, strip you naked, and leave you hanging from a web in the middle of Times Square. However, I'm 102% sure you would level him in a battle of comedic wit.

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
0000 said...

If the plural of goose is geese and the plural of mouse is mice,

Why isn't the plural of moose, meese and the plural of house, hice?

v said...

Why does Jean Claude dancing mesmerize me so?

Shavonne said...

Why do your posts you think aren't funny make me laugh the most?

Ryan said...

Becky - because you're weird

Bill - I'm going to include my response to your revelation in a post.

BP - I don't know. Spiderman has some excellent one liners and he comes up with them while fighting mental patients in colorful garb.

Comment Deleted - you always take back your post! Pussy!

TIR - I think it's moosen

tg8 - because you are human

Shavonne - Because I don't think any of them are funny?