Monday, January 30

What is the most disturbing thing ever?


I found this picture god knows where on the internet. It's creeps me out beyond belief. If I made a list of people according to who I would most expect to find a topless photo of on the internet, Alex Trebek would be somewhere between my grandmother and Tito Puente.

Being an inch away from seeing Trebek-nip isn't the only unsettling thing about this picture. It's that look that seems to say, " I have a Daily Double in my pants" that makes me avert my eyes also.

I am perplexed to no end by this photo. Why would he need a shirtless picture? Who would want to post it? (besides me) Why do his eyes follow me where ever I move? How much can he bench? Why are my nipples hard?

Maybe there was a steamy Game Show Host calendar out there with pictures of Pat Sajack bent over his Wheel looking all coquettish and Bob Eubanks eating a banana. Someone quickly do a google search for "Wink Martindale's cock."

7 comments:

RevRee said...

I'm still waiting for the center fold of Bob Barker! Ohhhh baby!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Photoshop, maybe?

Becky said...

I think this is when he did that ad for Proactive. I could be wrong.

0000 said...

God, he's hot.

v said...

Damn, that one was beyond hilarious.

Umm, 2:21 AM? Why are you looking at Trebek-nip at that hour?

'Cause you're a comic genius, that's why!

v said...

Oh, it's 2:21 AM my time and 5:21 AM your time.

Umm, how about we all just play along so my post seems halfway funny?

Cool, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I hear that he doesn't wear condoms because he likes to put his partners ass's in jeopardy.


I'll take bare-backing for $200.