Friday, January 27

Guh?

Last night I could't sleep. I was exhausted from only having 3 hours the night before. Despite this I tossed, and I turned. Several hours went by and I couldn't catch one wink. I contemplated dragging my big ass out of bed to the bathroom to search the medicine cabinet for some kind of sleep aid, but I was drained of all energy besides the kind keeping my mind awake and alert. It was maddening. Why the friggin hell couldn't I fall asleep? I was seriously considering gathering all my strength and rolling off the bed as hard as I could in hopes of bashing my skull against the radiator sending me off into dreamland when. But before I could start gearing myself up for that, out of nowhere a thought screamed and rushed through my head...




Mustard Zero

5 comments:

Becky said...

LOL!!!!!

Ok I have found someone just as strange as me and his name is Ryan.

Anonymous said...

Some say count sheep... I say eat em.

0000 said...

Wait -- isn't that the name of everyone's brother's emo-punk band sophomore year?

v said...

wow. I need like 8 hours of sleep to function normally.

don't know how you people do it.

seriously though, if you're having major trouble sleeping you might want to tell your doctor about it.

Chief Scientist said...

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. My favorite part of this blog is the .gif from Kickboxer. I went to see that movie the day it opened. Wham Bam Van Damme was still cool then. And I remember watching that dancing scene and I didn't know if my soul would get herpes or if some gay gene would jump out of the screen and change me forever.