Wednesday, February 8

Audio Blogger Fucks up my line spacing!

I definitely got eaten by a Zebra this morning again.
As a result, I'm taking the easy way out andsharing more pictures buried deep within the bowels of my hard drive.
I love Sinbad. I think he is one of the funniest bastards I have ever had the pleasure of seeing tell jokes on an HBO special in a bright yellow and purple jumpsuit. He ain't lookin so hot in this picture. In fact he kind of looks like a huge retarded kid on a huge retarded field trip. Believe me though, if you check out Showtime at the Apollo, which he hosts these days, you will see a much more suave and debonair Sinbad. The Sinbad we all fell in love with on "A Different World" all thsoe years ago.


Here is me doing one of my favorite Sinbad jokes and failing at life
this is an audio post - click to play


This is my artist's rendition of my friend's ferret, Chompy Brown. He is a bad ass mother SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I'm just talkin bout Chompy Brown!

The Real version enjoys biting ankles, eating pizza in the closet, and relieving himself next to me on the couch.






WHOA!

There would be a few more if that god forsaken audio post didn't screw everything up and make it 10 times more difficult for a clueless spazz like myself to post!

I will save the pictures of me and the Wilson brothers comparing jawlines for another day.

14 comments:

Becky said...

LOL dude i hate ferrets. BUT I DO LOVE FERRETS WITH AFROS!

0000 said...

"With afros" should be the new "In bed" fortune cookie tagline...

"You will prosper in the new year.........WITH AFROS!"

v said...

funniest audio post ... evah!

Becky said...

Ryan and Sinbad sitting in a tree...

THIS IS NOT BECKY THIS IS PUPPET FACE...I SWEAR.

Anonymous said...

YAH THAT WAS ME! SHE'S RIGHT. I MEAN I'M RIGHT.

Anonymous said...

That ferret looks pissed... with afros. Look at his eyes, pissed I tell ya.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I laughed so hard I spit on my wall calendar! That joke wasn't even close to being funny when Sinbad told it, but right now my stomach hurts from laughing.

Anonymous said...

Any ladies for chat? SINBAD IS A BIG RETARD.

Any ladies for chat? FERRETS ARE ILLEGAL TO KEEP AS PETS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA?

Any ladies for chat? I'M WITLESS, AND THIS COMMENT SUCKS.

xoxo

Joseph Massey!

Jay said...

Sinbad says:

"My name is Billy and this is Mr. Winkles - my Mom told me he's magic and as long as I hold him it doesn't matter what people say about me - I love my Winkles!"

0000 said...

I love the New Yawk accent!...with afros.

Anonymous said...

Ha. I love me some Chompy Brown. I never did afore, but I do now. Sho 'nuff.

CozyMama said...

Joey was in a new commercial recently

Anonymous said...

Any puppets for chat?

Anonymous said...

http://www.asocialdisease.com/fark/chompy2.jpg


dis me before the fro, yo.
everyone loves ferrets
<3 chompsky