Wednesday, February 15

Chew on this

I just realized how similar Neuroligist and Urologist are. I'm sure it means something, but I can't figure it out now. I'm too busy thinking about tits.

My two favorite episodes of Baywatch are the one with the kid who hates that his dad is a midget until the midget dad saves some kid from drowning, and the one where David Hasselhoff has to show Geraldo how to be cool so he can win a woman's fancy.

I realize they probably got the name Gatorade because it was used at the University of Florida, but everytime I drink it I sweat I can taste the gator in it.

I have a weird thing for chicks in hats. Not sombreros or anything comically large, but a nice baseball cap, winter hat or ever a stupid ass cowboy hat will do wonders for me.

Snowboarding should not be an Olympic sport. Snowboarders are scumbags who mess up the slopes for us classy skier tyes!

One time I cut in front of this woman on line at the supermarket. She poked me in the back and said , "Where do you get off?!" I told her, "In this small canteen I keep attached to my belt." She didn't say anything after that.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Your a sick puppy...but at least your putting that canteen I got you to good use.

Jay said...

Ugh! You let me drink from that thing!

v said...

My two favorite episodes of Baywatch are Pam Anderson.

Yes, I went to public school.

0000 said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! I really hope the canteen story is true.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I stole your Gatorade joke and passed it around my job and claimed it as my own.

Everyone thought it was very funny.

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought baywatch was only good for a warm-up, there it goes giving life-lessons about midgets.