Monday, February 13

A week ago it was 65 degrees outside and I was struttin around in jam shorts. Over the weekend we had the biggest blizzard in recorded NYC history.

It's been a while since we had a big snowstorm, so I did several snowstorm related things that I have been missing.

I love being outside during a blizzard. I bundle myself up with jackets, hats, scarves, etc. I even busted out the snowpants for this one. I think I enjoy wearing all that crap because I get a false sense of invulnerability. Like I can get hit by a car and just bounce back up because of my Goretex. So anyway, I head out into the blizzard when the snow is falling at it's heaviest and the wind is whipping around at it's fastest, and I walk up and down the street pretending I'm on Hoth looking for Luke Skywalker. It's a good thing no one let out their dog or I would cut it open and sleep inside it's stomach.

Some guys where zippin around the neighborhood on snowmobiles, which isn't really a regular occurance in New York City. It was kind of annoying, but it did give me the rare opportunity to throw snowballs at some jackoffs on snowmobiles.

Ok my back aches from shovelling and I got tagged like the big fat rhino that I am and have to make another post today so this is it for now.

4 comments:

v said...

yeah, was going to ask how that blizzard is treating you NYC people. glad to hear things are well and even a bit fun.

keep the rest of the nation updated on Snow Watch: this time it's for real!

seacrest out.

Jay said...

I hate it when rich bastards flaunt their snowmobilery. They're all, "Hey look at me! I have fucking snowmobile!"

0000 said...

There was enough snow on my car (Atlanta) to make some respectable snowballs that I proceeded to throw at the nearby shrubbery.


Cause I'm bad like that.

0000 said...

There was enough snow on my car (Atlanta) to make some respectable snowballs that I proceeded to throw at the nearby shrubbery.


Cause I'm bad like that.