Tuesday, February 14

Shmalentines Day

This may create a wave of shock that will render people unconscious in a 10 miles radius, but I do not have a significant other at the moment. I can't even be bothered to lie about it and make one up like I usually do. "Oh her name is Ingrid. She is a top swimsuit model from Sweden. We met when she was in New York for a photo shoot and definitely NOT on the internet."

Maybe this lack of a partner is why I don't particularly care that today is Valentines Day. Although, I can recall several fights I have had because I didn't care it was Valentines Day when I did have a girlfriend.

I'm not one of these people who will go around preaching how this is a made up holiday by the card companies to fatten their wallets ( I only do that on Arbor Day) because I see it more of a pointless holiday. If I love someone I don't need a day of the year set aside to remind them of this. I should be telling them everyday. Valentines Day has no use to me and I don......brb




Ok forget all I just said. Someone just called me over and gave me a satchel full of assorted Hershey's miniatures. I forgot about the free candy part of the holiday. God damn I love me some Mr. Goodbar. I gotta find someone to ditj these gross Dark Chocolate ones on. YAY VALENTINES DAY!!

My day started off very romantically. I had a dream I was in a hotel room . There were two beds. I was occupying one and a cousin of mine was in the other. He had a girl in his bed, and I had one in mine. This girl changed identities several times, but her actions were the same throughout. She was dry humping the befuckinjesus out of me. A hole was wearing out of my pajama pants. I think she also tried to dry hump my face. I forget why she refused to take her pants and undercrackers off. At the end of the dream I have a feeling the girl was Jessica Alba.

Speaking of Jessica Alba. My friend and fellow primate-named blogger Monkey Movie Star has a recent post about the amazing acting talent that is Jessica Alba. You can also check out herIM rant on the wreck known as Mariah carey while you're there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm going to a strip club tonight.
How's that for Valentine's Day?

Becky said...

On V-day I like to shove as much chocolate in my mouth as humanly possible ...acting as if my head is a toliet, i then "flush " my ear, thus spittin all the chocolate out of my mouth in a disgusting manner.

0000 said...

What better time to get waxy chocolates and construct Valentines Mail Boxes out of cereal boxes...


Er...shut up. I havn't done that since first grade.

Jay said...

If I didn't have a wife and an overwhelming amount of heterosexuality coarsing through my veins, you could totally be my funny valentine.

RevRee said...

I got flowers today!! So what if they were from my sister who works at a flower show...I still got flowers!...stop looking at me like that! ;-)

v said...

Am I weird for liking dark chocolate?

And tell Ingrid she broke my heart. :(