Tuesday, February 7

I need Nytol

I keep staying up really late every night. Some times I am doing stupid things like using the internet, and sometimes I am doing important things like using the internet. If I keep doing this I'm going to go insane from lack of sleep. I will wander the streets in tattered rags mumbling incoherent things about Fidel Castro being the clear favorite on Bobsledding with the Stars. People wont give me money because I am obviously demented so I will have to eat garbage. I will lose weight because people don't usually throw out anything tasty. That's the food they finish. Then one day a group of people will kidnap me and drag me to Africa where I will be stuck into the fabulous world of white slavery. After months of being beaten and worked to the bone. I will have the stupid idea to lead a white slave revolt. Things go terribly wrong when I forget to include any other slaves in on my plan. When my one man revolt is stopped my masters will punish me by forcing me to fight in coliseum like events where I am put in a ring to fight exotic and dangerous animals.

So I'm going to head to sleep earlier form now on because my mom would be pissed if I got eaten by a Zebra.

6 comments:

0000 said...

"mumbling incoherent things about Fidel Castro being the clear favorite on Bobsledding with the Stars"


Hahaha!


What is nytol? Nyquil? Mydol?

Oh. Duh. Nytol is your gladiator name for when you kill all the exotic aminals.

Anonymous said...

HAHAH,
"NYTOL" would make a good gladiator name. It would look great on your headstone.

"Here lies Nytol; eaten by a zebra"

Becky said...

This actually happend to someone I know...except they had to fight a rabid sloth.

Jay said...

I would gladly give homeless people money if they had something interesting to say.

Anonymous said...

Make you're way to Tampa. We have the most engrossing bunch of homeless people in the U.S.

Anonymous said...

nytol is a sleep remedies which gives you healthy sleep