Monday, February 6

It's the Chinese symbol for Attention Whore

Yesterday I went with a friend of mine to a Tattoo Parlor because she wanted to get her lip pierced. As I was waiting in the store, I checked out all kinds of art they had on display. Some of it was incredible. Some of it was fucking weird.

Who are the skeevs out there getting lifelike naked ladies etched onto their skin? For me, a tattoo is something that is supposed to have meaning to the person who gets it (or at least look totally bad ass!) What does a tat of a nude woman doing some kind of advanced yoga stretch mean to someone? Man oh man do I love titties?

There was one piece of art I saw on the wall that disturbed me to no end. It was large and would probably take up most of someone's upper back. I am probably wrong, but I swear to god it looked like Tony Danza fishing on a lake.

I only have one tattoo myself and yes, it is on my ass. I got a second buttcrack drawn on just to confuse my toilet.

If any you persons have a cool or meaningful tattoo, tell me about it so I can steal it and get one and join the rest of the world finally.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Ryan I am so glad to hear you say this. I hate that when guys have naked women tattooed on them. I think it screams "I'm a effin pervert!"

I have no tats...thought about getting one but prob won't...maybe barbwire around my arm or a chinese symbol on my lower back..ya know, something reallllllllllly original.

v said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
v said...

I'm not the tattoo type. Though even if I wanted to get a tattoo I probably can't because 90% of my body is covered in hair.

Was that TMI? Yes, I think it was.

Jay said...

I've got two small tattoos, both with personal meaning. I almost had my entire back covered with a skeleton Jesus wailing on an electric guitar (with Gwar backing him up), but fortunately the peyote wore off before needle hit skin.

Chief Scientist said...

I don't have any tattoos, but I have a prosthetic forehead on my real head. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

I have the tattoo of tony danza but he's vaccuming.

(lmao on confusing the toilet)

0000 said...

I want to be like Brittney and have a tat near my cooter and sling all of my clothes dangerously close to falling off so everyone can see how hard I am with my TAT.

Because, hello, I'm not a girl...but not yet a woman.

Anonymous said...

You should get some tattoos like that guy from Momento.
You could put Tony Danza's birthday on your arm, so that you would never forget.

Sunrise said...

I have an eye on my right shoulder...I drew it myself. So I am awesome now.