Wednesday, November 9

An Open Invitation

To all the lovely ladies out there.

I am willing to offer you the romancive evening of your dreams. All you have to do is email me at crabbyjay@yahoo.com.

After your email is received I will then come over your house. I will cook you a dinner of chicken cutlets and canned corn. After, I will make you put on a pair of boy shorts with sexual innuendo printed across the buttocks portion.

Once you have paraded around and done enough squat thrusts to my liking, I will perform some Erotic Karaoke. The song I will perform will be "She's Like The Wind," originally sung by Patrick Swayze.

The we can make out or some junk.

Act now and you will receive as a bonus such heart melting lines as, "You can yank on my butt ponytail any time," and "If you keep your eyes closed you wont notice how small it is."

I will be refreshing my email for 18 hours waiting for your messages!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Holy crap Ryan you are a undiscovered Treasure....your blog is cracking me up! "..printed across the buttocks" ...If I was single I'd take you up on this offer! I loved canned corn!

Ryan said...

"Whats your man got to do wit me?"