Monday, November 7

These dreams go on when I close my eyes!


I had a very strange dream last night. I wont go into too much detail right now but the following things were involved:

- Patrick Stewart
- Freddie Prinze Jr who mentioned his wife Sarah Michelle Gellar did crack
- This girl Christine who I was totally in love with in High School
- a drunken car accident
- a really cool push broom that was heated to make it easy to get rid of ice and snow that I will now patent and make a mint off of.
- A dog that could make Balloon animals
- Either a Rick Springfield cover of 867-5309 (Jenny) or a Tommy Tutone cover of Jesse's Girl. Maybe both, I can't remember.


Try and figure out how all these fit together....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogs ruining Topix.net
Actually, so far as I know, "blog ruining Topix.net" would be more accurate, where this is the blog in question.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

Ryan said...

Normally I would delete you comment Spam! but I need to feel some comment love. I don't care if you are a cold and heartless robot! I need your touch!

Shavonne said...

Consider yourself touched by a fellow blogger.